Access to Justice
Committed to the development of legal practice and access to justice for all.
LK supports a number of activities and organisations focused on ensuring access to justice by all members of our community, including:
- The Accessible Justice Project
- South Australian Magistrates Court Legal Advice Service
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Project
- Aboriginal Law Student Mentoring Project
- Law Society of South Australia’s Aboriginal Law Program
- Prisoners Abroad
In addition to their involvement in these organisations, LK lawyers contribute to the development of legal practice in a number of other ways, including lecturing and coaching mooting teams at our local universities, and participating in industry working groups and committees.